[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Forge console is hung

Tanya Ruttenberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 08:18:58 EST 2012

Tanya Ruttenberg [https://community.jboss.org/people/daxxy] created the discussion

"Forge console is hung"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/721136#721136

I downloaded all the new quickstarts and wanted to try first the forge-from-scratch one.  It was going well until I entered ".." as the directory where I would like my project home to be.  I don't remember what it said, but it complained a bit and then created the pom.xml. After that the console hung -- I could not enter any characters even after I restarted the console.  I restarted eclipse and I get only the banner, but no prompt.

    _____
                   |___/

  Windows? Really? Okay...

I'd like to restart this experiment, but until I can figure out how to reboot the forge console, I'm going to have to try a different quickstart.

TDR

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]