[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 5.2 + Spring 3 + JPA 1.0 + Hibernate 3.3.2 + Standalone

chris-k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 10:14:46 EST 2012

chris-k [https://community.jboss.org/people/chris-k] created the discussion

"JBPM 5.2 + Spring 3 + JPA 1.0 + Hibernate 3.3.2 + Standalone"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/721173#721173

I am looking to find an example where the combination of JBPM 5.2 + Spring 3.06 + JPA 1.0 + Hibernate 3.3.2.GA in a standalone environment (without any application server) is showcased.

We are trying to persist some processes in a mysql database, but run into problems with JTA (standalone). I tried multiple howto's, but had no luck (with Atomikos I had a NPE while drools was trying to get the UserTransaction). I would like to use JBossTS, but the class "JBossTransactionManagerLookup" mentioned in the document  http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/ogm/3.0/reference/en-US/html/ogm-configuration.html http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/ogm/3.0/reference/en-US/html/ogm-configuration.html is not available in Hibernate 3.3.2.GA.

Has anyone managed to get it working so far?
Any Help would be gladly appreciated.