[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - JNDI over HTTPS

Sasi Levi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 03:40:35 EST 2012

Sasi Levi [https://community.jboss.org/people/sasi2103] created the discussion

"JNDI over HTTPS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/721724#721724

Hi all,

I'm using JBOSS 4.2.3GA.
I implemented JNDI over HTTPS and i'm struggling with problem for a few days now.
I'm using the following code:

Properties properties = new Properties(System.getProperties());
properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jboss.naming.HttpNamingContextFactory");
properties.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming");
properties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "https://hostname/invoker/JNDIFactory");
properties.setProperty(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, username);
properties.setProperty(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, password);

InitialContext context = new InitialContext(properties);

I also implmeneted login module.

I looked over the server and I see that username and password are transfered to the server with NULL.

Any ideas what can be the cause?

Thanks,

Sasi.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]