[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Customized gateway node

annah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 03:32:49 EST 2012

annah [https://community.jboss.org/people/annah] created the discussion

"Customized gateway node"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/722379#722379

Hi!

I have a request to implement a custom task which is a kind of customized gateway node. The requirement is that the condition is writtten as a business rule using domain specific language
Ruleflow editor allows to create custom tasks, but it can only have one input and one output sequence flow. At this point I see two possible solutions:

1. To create a custom task, and somehow force it to allow multiple outputs
2. To integrate a DSL rule editor into the current gateway condition editor (it supports Java and MVEL but no domain specific languages)

But I have no idea if any of these is possible to do?
I'm open for suggestions. :)