[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Options for CMS and G1 Collectors

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 11:47:03 EST 2012

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Options for CMS and G1 Collectors"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/722560#722560

As I mentioned I worked with a beta version of G1 so the white paper (which was written in 2009) doesn't have the latest options. By the way, the white paper that discusses G1 is titled "Reducing Java Garbage Collection Pause Times" (it also covers CMS).

Why are you trying to log onto the web site, you don't need to. The link show take you to a search results page that shows all of my white papers.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]