[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM sendTask and ReceiveTask

pushpak1981 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 10:03:52 EST 2012

pushpak1981 [https://community.jboss.org/people/pushpak1981] created the discussion

"jBPM sendTask and ReceiveTask"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/722848#722848

hi,

I am a new to jBPM5. I wanted to know how we can use send and Receive Task in our BPMN file. In the examples it is uses SendTaskHandler.java which only print the message to console and in case of Receive task its ReceiveTaskHandler.

Is this equivalent to some thing like JMS where a message is send from sendtask and received and receive task. I am not able to configure a send task and receive task inside a single process.

Thanks