[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Ways to incorporate Human Tasks into droolsjbpm-integration-dist server

Jakub Głuszecki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 11:13:31 EDT 2012

Jakub Głuszecki [https://community.jboss.org/people/jakub.gluszecki] created the discussion

"Ways to incorporate Human Tasks into droolsjbpm-integration-dist server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723532#723532

Hello.
I'm designing a system that uses droolsjbpm-integration-distribution deployed on Tomcat.
Web application uses business rules via WS exposed by Camel.
I also need a business process with some human tasks.
And here is the problem: I seen some examples of Drools/Jbpm+jbpm-human-task, but they're all based on Mina.
What I need is to deploy HumanTasks along with Drools/Jbpm on a 'drools server' and interact with it via WS.
Is it possible? Are there any out-of-the-box solutions, or at least can someone guide my efforts in a good direction?
TIA