[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 in JBoss 5/6 appserver - start and resume

Pooja Arora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 12:23:20 EDT 2012

Pooja Arora [https://community.jboss.org/people/arorapo] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 in JBoss 5/6 appserver - start and resume"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723562#723562

Hi Mauricio

I also want to do similar sort of stuff, i.e. pausing a workflow by persisting its state and later resume it from the same state. However I couldn’t find any basic example to do the same.
I am using persistence and can see my task states. Can you please guide me towards any example of the same.

Thanks
Pooja Arora