[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - jsp not reflect changes

wei0313 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 01:41:25 EDT 2012

wei0313 [https://community.jboss.org/people/wei0313] created the discussion

"jsp not reflect changes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723652#723652

JSP not reflect changes after making modifications I am using JBoss7.1.0Final
I have EAR and several .WARs in the EAR. I made modification in JSP in one of the WAR. However, JSP is not getting changed.
I am new to JBoss and I am unsure if there's any flag I need to change or anything else I need to change to have JSP automatically reflect the changes?

Thanks
-A

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]