[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - A question on ConnectionValidator

ksreen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 02:53:57 EDT 2012

ksreen [https://community.jboss.org/people/ksreen] created the discussion

"A question on ConnectionValidator"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724227#724227

Hi,
           In remoting3 I don't see the ConnectionValidator class.  In the earlier versions we could use the ConnectionValidator class and addConnectionListner() then the handleConnectionException() would wakeup and say the server is down. What is the equivalent of this in remoting3 and how can my client detect a connection failure on server?

Regards
Kamala

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]