[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: InvocationTargetException when creating StatefulKnowledgeSession

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 03:22:18 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: InvocationTargetException when creating StatefulKnowledgeSession"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724232#724232

I agree that transaction management should be first of all consistent across invocations of new session and loading from data store and should support joining transactions. As you mentioned it runs in MBean do you see same behaviour in regular let's say web application?
I will try to find some time to look into that but can't promise when it will happen