[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: How does WSDL get generated when publishign a Java based WS?

Vatsan Madabushi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 10:46:14 EDT 2012

Vatsan Madabushi [https://community.jboss.org/people/vatsanm] created the discussion

"Re: How does WSDL get generated when publishign a Java based WS?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724355#724355

I fixed teh issues for teh error above. They were caued by duplicate XM tags with the same namespace.  But I still want to understand the sequence of how Jboss creates WSDL requests when teh design approach s bottom up (WSDL is not created ahread o ftime).  In logs I see that JB creates WSDL from the WS definition, but I would like to understand the sequence.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]