[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Mapping of properties for custom work definition not working in guvnor/ designer

renez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 14:00:34 EDT 2012

renez [https://community.jboss.org/people/renez] created the discussion

"Re: Mapping of properties for custom work definition not working in guvnor/ designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724485#724485

Hey Tihomir,

i think I figured out the problem. I can reproduce the problem with the variable assignement like this.
1. I create a sample process in the designer with my work item
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-724485-18215/screen1.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-724485-18215/450-237/screen1.png
As you can see under assignements the property of the workItem "Rechnung" is preset correctly. But when I try to map it to a process variable
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-724485-18216/screen2.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-724485-18216/450-243/screen2.png
You can see on the assignement tab Rechnung->pro_rechnung. When you then open the assignement editor again everything is empty
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-724485-18217/screen3.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-724485-18217/450-236/screen3.png

Maybe it is an encoding problem. Instead of Rechnung->pro_rechnung ist should be Rechnung->proc_rechnung