[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools and Developer Studio Beta1 - Chiliad!

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 19 10:21:07 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] commented on

"JBoss Tools and Developer Studio Beta1 - Chiliad!"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/03/14/jboss-tools-and-developer-studio-beta1--chiliad#comment-9385

Testing of SpringIDE 2.8.0 and pre-releases of 2.9.0 revealed many bugs so we haven't upgraded it.

You can deploy OSGI bundles in two ways:

1) create jar's with whatever build system you use and use "Make deployable" as a way to deploy them.

2) create PDE projects (which are osgi projects) and deploy those projects - it will be using the PDE export functionallity to do so; we haven't added any special OSGI knowledge to these.