[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Errors in named queries: TasksAssignedAsPotential Owner

ramkijbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 20 17:25:13 EDT 2012

ramkijbpm [https://community.jboss.org/people/ramkijbpm] created the discussion

"Re: Errors in named queries: TasksAssignedAsPotential Owner"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/725186#725186

As well, I have another question. Why would one want to restore the ksession? To get the tasks associated to a user, I can always use the TaskClient,

TaskClient client =
**new** TaskClient(**new** MinaTaskClientConnector("web client", **new** MinaTaskClientHandler(SystemEventListenerFactory.+getSystemEventListener+())));
client.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner(userId,
++LANGUAGE++, responseHandler);

Can I always create a new session when the server restarts. I am assuming the only reason we would persist the Ksession is to get the process instance using the sessionId? Is there a way to fetch an existing processInstance with a new ksession. Leads to the question, what is the recommendation as to the lifecycle of a ksession. Can I create new sessions always?