[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to provide a complete workflow as web service?

Manfred Nanniger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 05:08:18 EDT 2012

Manfred Nanniger [https://community.jboss.org/people/manfnan] created the discussion

"how to provide a complete workflow as web service?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/725517#725517

Hello,

I try to deliver a complete jbpm workflow as a web service.

In other projects, I created a new dynamic web project and used axis2 to generate a web service, then exported the project as a war file and placed the file in a tomcat webapps folder.

Unfortunately, I don't have any settings for integrating axis2 in the preference menu of the eclipse demo version used by the jbpm demo setup.

So I wonder whether I can solve the problem by using my standard eclipse version with integrated axis2 and so on but I can't find any installation guide except the one for the demo setup I want to avoid now.
How can I integrate all jbpm components of a eclipse demo version in my regular used eclipse version?

Or does anybody have another suggestion how to solve this problem? I want to deploy the web service in a tomcat. So it's not interesting to annotate the classes with web service terms and export the project as jar file.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Manfred