[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Only the default "Evaluation" process is shown in the process list after restarting jBPM 5.2

Márton Steierlein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 06:54:41 EDT 2012

Márton Steierlein [https://community.jboss.org/people/stmarci] created the discussion

"Only the default "Evaluation" process is shown in the process list after restarting jBPM 5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726120#726120

Greetings,

I have been experiencing a weird pheomenon lately when using jBPM 5.2 (it happened in jBPM 5.1 too). Sometimes, after restarting jBoss and navigating to the jbpm-console I only see the default process definition (Evaluation) and none of my custom processes (rebuilding in guvnor doesn't help either). However usually when I wait like a day they magically reappear. The system is otherwise working properly

My most recent experience is closely tailored to a PermGen space error after which I had to restart jBoss 7.0.1 and couldn't find any custom process definition. They are in the defaultPackage package.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Best regards,
Márton