[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0

Jayaram Pradhan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 03:01:10 EDT 2012

Jayaram Pradhan [https://community.jboss.org/people/jayaramimca] created the discussion

"Re: JAXWS error on jboss 6.0"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726527#726527

Hi Alessio,

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes you are rite this is having jar mess up from application lib with ${JBOSS_HOME}/lib/endrosed/ and jboss-service.xml.

I am not using any Apache CXF, specification, I am sticking to the jaxws 2.1 metro specifications.

PFB, for the steps I undergone, for consuming as a client.

Step1: Genrate the clint from the wsdl, using wsimport
Step2: bunndelled with jar and put inside my application lib directory, I tried to test the service working by intastining the proxy service like :
new UserRegisterControllerImplService();
and got the port and able to use, When I am trying to inject in a spring way by  JaxWsPortProxyFactoryBean, Its end up with this kind of exception

Please Note: I didn't modify any jboss directory and jboss-service.xml intially and got that above posted error.

For a work arround i tried with mutiple way like:

Way 1: removed all jars from the endrosed floder and put
bossws-native-jaxrpc.jar
  jbossws-native-jaxws.jar
  jbossws-native-jaxws-ext.jar
  jbossws-native-saaj.jar

as a jboss 5.0 way, its not giving any exception, where as its not able to intatiate also, i mean getting time out issue incresing the server time out to 800 also, I think Its getting locked.

Way 2: I tried to keep all the jars default provided by jboss in endroseed and put jaxwsimpl, jaxb then it gave me the exception for the ploicy jar of jaxws.

Then I tried with putting the policy jar provided by sun.java.net, end up with the same senario of thread lock.

Way 3: Tried to put all spring and jaxws releated jars to lib directory, by that I am able to remove that beanexception class not found but end up with no matching bean, Which means its not all able to detect JaxWsPortProxyFactoryBean .

As you mentioned, I even Tried with jboss 6.1 Final, Jboss 7.0 but stuck in same situation.

Could you please guide me what exactly need to changed in jboss-service.xml for JAXWS SOAP to consume, So that will give a try hoping for best lock.

Also, i will be grate full to you if you will provide me any way to see the class loader sequence of Jboss, i mean somthing how enable debug of jboss to see internal class loader and where its getting stucked , i am unware as I always tried to application debug but never tried with class loader deug of server.

Some where from this forum I noticed about the cxf jars issue, i removed all them and it has no impact of solution.

So I think, Jboss6 or heighr is not able to get the spring remoting functionality properly , As I tried with jboss5.0, all are working well with endrossed mechansim.

Please let me know for any other clarifications.

Thanks for to be with me to find a work arround for this.

Thanks,
Jayaram.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]