[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - need sample project to be deployed in jboss 4.0.2

mark alphonso do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 06:26:53 EDT 2012

mark alphonso [https://community.jboss.org/people/mark.tony.alphonso] created the discussion

"need sample project to be deployed in jboss 4.0.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726585#726585

hi all
m an ASP.NET developer and have worked with jboss web app deployment but never coded in java.
it would great help if anyone could provide a small project (war file) so that i can shoot Emails to a EMAIL ID.

i am having a problem with my smtp server and cannot shoot mails from java app to an Email outside my domain
no problem with asp.net applications.
so trying to figure out whether there is really a problem with my SMTP server or the java app that is provided by the vendor
any help will be appreciated

regards,
mark

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]