[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Let OpenShift server create a war as ROOT.war?

arjan tijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 13:12:59 EDT 2012

arjan tijms [https://community.jboss.org/people/atijms] created the discussion

"Let OpenShift server create a war as ROOT.war?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726683#726683

The OpenShift Server Runtime that can be installed as part of JBoss Tools allows one to add a dynamic web project just as you would do when deploying to a normal local server. The deployment in this case is put into /deployments of the special attached project with as name the project name + .war.

Is there any way to let this OpenShift Server use the name ROOT.war instead if I'm not using Maven? I have a nearly empty project with only /Deployments and the packaged .war inside there.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]