[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBOSS-WS SOAPHandler in chain no getContent method

Ken Barnes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 08:23:37 EDT 2012

Ken Barnes [https://community.jboss.org/people/kenbarnes] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS-WS SOAPHandler in chain no getContent method"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727186#727186

Thanks SpyHunter.
This allows me the string to the entire soap message, which I can do.  But what I need is some way to gain access to the individual tags within the SOAPBody element and validate
based upon certain criteria( to be exact xml tags to avoid xml injection... yes its crazy).  Is there a version that allows this function, or is there a way to gain access to the elements within the document?

Thanks

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]