[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Difficult workflow question

John Bize do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 29 11:47:07 EDT 2012

John Bize [https://community.jboss.org/people/jbize] created the discussion

"Re: Difficult workflow question"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727247#727247

I am using the Process Editor in eclipse and am having problems.

* The "Multiple Instances" Component does not have an "Exception Handlers" property.  I thought that was where I would specify the handler for the "Yes" event.  (the boundary event handler)
* When I create a "Multiple Instances" sub-process, exit, and reenter the editor, all of the components have large negative x & y locations.  They aren't even visible.  The "Multiple Instances" component becomes a scrolling pane, and I have to drag each embedded component back into position.  I thought adding a UniqueId to the enclosing sub-process would help, but there's no MetaData property either.
* I'm using the Error Event to signal the Yes event, again, with no "Exception Handlers," but it looks like I can only use a Signal Event to continue the process outside the sub-process.  There doesn't seem to be a "catch" version of the Error Event.

In short, I couldn't draw your diagram.  Is there a better editor I should be using?