[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: JNDI in AS7

rang01 01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 30 06:07:15 EDT 2012

rang01 01 [https://community.jboss.org/people/ranga033] created the discussion

"Re: JNDI in AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727412#727412

Basically I wish to know the changes done w.r.t JNDI in cluster environment. does ha-jndi still hold good for AS7+? In a clustered environment (domain mode), where is the JNDI tree stored? few questions I am looking for answers are like - is the JNDI stored in local nodes? how does failover work? how are the changes in JNDI tree propagated? Is Infinispan used anywhere for this ?
Let me know if AS6 concepts hold good here?

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]