[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - "Newbie Question" - Managed Connections

n2jaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 08:39:46 EDT 2012

n2jaz [https://community.jboss.org/people/n2jaz] created the discussion

""Newbie Question" - Managed Connections"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733146#733146

For the most part 99% of the time the application runs fine. I sometimes get managed connections errors. I've updated my ds.xml file with the following (testing purposes)

|  |  | <min-pool-size>20</min-pool-size> |
|  |  | <max-pool-size>50</max-pool-size> |

But when I look at the Administration Console or JMX Console it still shows min 0 & max 10. (yes I restarted the JBoss process)

What am I missing?

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]