[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm5 inside my own application

barbosasalexand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 20:10:09 EDT 2012

barbosasalexand [https://community.jboss.org/people/barbosasalexand] created the discussion

"jbpm5 inside my own application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733242#733242

Hi.

A few days ago I heard about jbpm5 and after reading some of the available documentation, I had some doubts on how to integrate jbpm5 in my own application.
The example I saw showed a preview of contents over Guvnor repository and showed too the editor/designer, in a specific web application (I think the example I saw was done in seam), but what Iwould like to know is how to integrate the process itself, eg, users make logging into the web application and see the tasks that need to run and clicking on them appears a form (form jbpm or something more specific of the application, for example with the graphical aspect of the same application) with the task information, fields to fill and instructions to perform in the step, etc... , as defined in the process.

Can anyone help me clarify this doubt.

Thank you.