[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Simple Web Services are NOT Working -- Please Help

Shekh Morshed Akther do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 3 08:17:15 EDT 2012

Shekh Morshed Akther [https://community.jboss.org/people/shekh] created the discussion

"Re: Simple Web Services are NOT Working -- Please Help"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733581#733581

Well, today I have also faced exactly the same problem. But I can resolve this issue by starting the server in standalone mode with parameter as following:

standalone.bat --server-config=standalone-preview.xml

If you check the extentions in standalone.xml, which is under JBOSS_AS7/standalone/configuration you will found no webservice module to be loaded. Again, if you check standalone-preview.xml you will found webservice modules to load on server startup.

So by running your server using the mentioned command you will have your web service working. Enjoy exploring  :)

- Shekh Morshed Akther

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]