[jboss-user] [Javassist] - how to change type of a local variable in javassist

Zalia Shams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 15:56:52 EDT 2012

Zalia Shams [https://community.jboss.org/people/zaliashams] created the discussion

"how to change type of a local variable in javassist"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/734588#734588

Hi,
I am working on removing dependency in test suits where I need to change type of some local variables (to object). How can I do that? I did not find api method in javassist that allows manipulation of local variable or changing their types.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.
Zalia

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]