[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Passing JSON doc as a process variable -- any size restrictions?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 02:17:11 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Passing JSON doc as a process variable -- any size restrictions?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/734643#734643

One restriction I can think of is with history log (if in use). Just make sure that variableinstanceinfo table has enough column size to store the object data (which is anyway stored as string).

When it comes runtime I believe they are stored together with process instance as bytes so it should be already safe as that is stored as blob.

HTH