[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Trouble getting human task from task service

gardellajp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 08:08:03 EDT 2012

gardellajp [https://community.jboss.org/people/gardellajp] created the discussion

"Re: Trouble getting human task from task service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/734745#734745

Hi,

I have a lot of troubles using Mina Server to handle tasks and lost a lot of time, is buggy on linux too. I recomend use LocalTaskService, it works well (have a bug but it is resolved), see this  https://community.jboss.org/thread/196405 thread.
Use local task service, forgot mina server. Only works in sample applications.

Juan