[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: JNDI binding in extension module READONLY exception

madchedar0 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 16:15:57 EDT 2012

madchedar0 [https://community.jboss.org/people/madchedar0] created the discussion

"Re: JNDI binding in extension module READONLY exception"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736583#736583

Is it possible to elaborate more or give an example of how to use WritableServiceBasedNamingStore and its methods to help bind with an InitialContext object?  I've been scouring the forums and the web and I'm still unclear of how to accomplish this.

Thank you!

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]