[jboss-user] [jBPM] - pbmn2 in eclipse not showing domain specific tasks

ashraf afifi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 18 19:56:23 EDT 2012

ashraf afifi [https://community.jboss.org/people/afifi.ashraf] created the discussion

"pbmn2 in eclipse not showing domain specific tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736604#736604

I am using the eclipse plug-in 5.4
I have created the files MyWorkDefinition.conf and drools.rulebase.conf to folder META-INF.
drools.rulebase.conf file has the line  drools.workDefinitions = MyWorkDefinitions.conf.

when I click on sample.bpmn, the process editor palette does not show the new task. it shows Log and Email only

what am I missing?