[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Exporting connection related classes

Earnest Dyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 13:25:55 EDT 2012

Earnest Dyke [https://community.jboss.org/people/earnest.dyke] created the discussion

"Re: Exporting connection related classes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736874#736874

Thanks for the response. This however only partially addresses my problem. I understand that class loading is different in AS 7 what I cannot determine from the documentation is how to define a dependency in my .war to the classes in the .rar. I tried adding Class-Path: deployment.XYZ.rar to my .war's manifest file but that did not work. That only looks in the deployment (in my case my .war) for the dependency and it obviously does not find it. Any more pointers for me?

Thanks!

Earnie!

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]