[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Assign Human Task to Process Initiator

knevik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 06:51:22 EDT 2012

knevik [https://community.jboss.org/people/knevik] created the document:

"Assign Human Task to Process Initiator"

To view the document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18362

I'm trying to work out how to identify the person who started a process so that I can assign the human tasks in the workflow to them. Does anyone know how to get the details of this person.

I know how to assign the task to them once I have their details, that's just the section of code below as part of the bpmn file

      <potentialOwner>
        <resourceAssignmentExpression>
          <formalExpression>#{user}</formalExpression>
        </resourceAssignmentExpression>
      </potentialOwner>

Comment by going to Community
[https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18362]

Create a new document in jBPM at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=102&containerType=14&container=2034]