[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to run through Human Task

TC ONG do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 22 22:19:14 EDT 2012

TC ONG [https://community.jboss.org/people/devilkazuya99] created the discussion

"How to run through Human Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/737172#737172

I have a process
(start) ---> [Human Task 1] -----> [Human Task 2] ----> [Human Task 3] ----> (End)

Here are the steps in my program.
1. Starting the process is no problem
    ksession.startProcess("humanTaskFlow", params);

2. Looking for the task is no problem too
    List<TaskSummary> taskSummaryList = localTaskService.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner(actor, "en-UK");

3. Starting the task is no problem
    localTaskService.start(taskSummary.getId(), actor);

4. Completing the task is no problem
    localTaskService.complete(taskSummary.getId(), actor, contentData);

2. Looking for next task GOT PROBLEM.  :(
    List<TaskSummary> taskSummaryList = localTaskService.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner(actor, "en-UK");

5. Dispose knowledge session

My logic is like this:
step 1
while(has_more_task) {
     step 2
     step 3
     step 4
}
step 5

The result is [Human Task 1] started and completed. Then the program jump to step 5 and exit. But when I check the database, [Human Task 2] was created and at 'Reserved' state.

I changed my logic to:
step 1
while(has_more_task) {
     step 2
     step 3
     step 4
Thread.sleep(1000);
}
step 5

and I can run through all the Human Tasks.
Am I doing something very stupid here???  :((