[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final fails to start

handyman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 05:15:39 EDT 2012

handyman [https://community.jboss.org/people/handyman] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS 7.1.1.Final fails to start"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/737600#737600

The server wasn't accessible on localhost:8080.

I said freezes because, I tried the domain script on a different machine again with a fresh new jboss installation and it continued after that step and it was accessible on localhost.

Also running the standalone script didn't have the same problem (the server was accessible on localhost:8080) on the machine that had it with the domain script.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]