[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM architecture and clarifications

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 09:51:05 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM architecture and clarifications"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/737689#737689

:)
That's the idea, I'm sure that the console server will be improved to support more use cases in the future, so in the case that it doesn't work for you, you can write us back with the reason why it doesn't work for you and we can work and update the server to fulfill your needs in the future. This is how community projects works  :)
Cheers