[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to rollback all the transaction if failed to persiste newly created work items

richie hao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 22:12:19 EDT 2012

richie hao [https://community.jboss.org/people/richie.hao] created the discussion

"How to rollback all the transaction if failed to persiste newly created work items"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738367#738367

Hi all,

I encounter a problem about the transaction in jbpm. When complete a work item, it will signal an event 'workItemCompleted' then create and execute new work item, and after that, need to persiste newly created work item, but failed, and I found that the previous completed work item cannot be rollback, so the process instance become dead, could somebody tell me how to rollback it?

Thanks