[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

Joachim Van der Auwera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 17:11:38 EDT 2012

Joachim Van der Auwera [https://community.jboss.org/people/triathlon98] created the discussion

"jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738590#738590

I downloaded jBPM 5.3 and installed the demo using the ant script.
When I try the jbpm console on the evaluate process (as installed by default), then I can start the process but no tasks appear for any (I tried akrisv, mary and john as users). Using "krisv" as user name in the start process form does not make a difference.

is this normal behaviour?

How can I run trhough the full process?

Kind regards,
Joachim

P.S. Changing the user also did not work. I needed to reload the application to be able to change the user.