[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss tools does not put impl classes on classpath for AS7

Snjezana Peco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 17:28:45 EDT 2012

Snjezana Peco [https://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss tools does not put impl classes on classpath for AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738595#738595

PDE adds plugins to the Java Search engine so that it creates a special java project (External Plug-in Libraries) containing a separate classpath container  (ExternalJavaSearchClasspathContainer) that includes classes from those plugins that are defined by the user or plugins from the target platform. The project isn't visible in the Package Explorer by default.
We could use a similar technique. I suppose, it wouldn't be so difficult to add the Ctrl+Shift+T (Open Type) functionality to the Source Lookup plugin.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]