[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: JBoss 7 multiple data source declarations for multiple applications

Kelly Dolan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 15:17:05 EDT 2012

Kelly Dolan [https://community.jboss.org/people/kdolan1] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 7 multiple data source declarations for multiple applications"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738867#738867

Thanks!  I'll try that and post back.

One small detail that was mentioned in my lengthy list of details was the fact that with the CLI command for xa-data-source I could find no way to provide the URL connection.  In the original *-ds.xml file, this was specified as

 <xa-datasource-property name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE</xa-datasource-property>

But with the CLI command I could not find its corresponding option.  There is a connection URL option/parameter for the regular data-source CLI command, but not one for the XA version.  Any ideas?

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]