[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Looking article on how to change th H2 DB backend to another

Carlos Crosetti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 16:31:41 EDT 2012

Carlos Crosetti [https://community.jboss.org/people/carlos.crosetti] created the discussion

"Looking article on how to change th H2 DB backend to another"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738883#738883

* No I haev the jBPM installed with H2, I would like to switch the DB to PostgreSQL or Oracle XD, I hope someone wrote how to either reinstall with the DB up and running or to reboot the engine using a different DB, thanks!