[jboss-user] [jBPM] - workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo

Khethokuhle Tlou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 1 09:17:48 EDT 2012

Khethokuhle Tlou [https://community.jboss.org/people/demkezo] created the discussion

"workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773438#773438

Hi,

We've updated to 5.4.0.CR1 to resolve an this issue:  https://community.jboss.org/message/766586#766586 https://community.jboss.org/message/766586#766586. We now have a problem where the WorkItemManager cannot complete our Human task and continue the process. We debugged and found that the workItemByteArray is not being persisted in the DB as it previously was, hence causing an issue when it is being read by the workItemManager.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Khetha