[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.3 and Timer Intermediate Event

amadets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 05:39:29 EDT 2012

amadets [https://community.jboss.org/people/amadets] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.3 and Timer Intermediate Event"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773601#773601

Hi, I've been absent
 After reading this  https://community.jboss.org/thread/211785 https://community.jboss.org/thread/211785 i have idea:

I have about 500,000 active instances of processes. Each instance of the process is supported by a single session.
loadStatefulKnowledgeSession (...) from database takes 150ms.
After restart AS is: 500 000 * 0,15 / 60 / 60 is about 20 hours. This is a joke  :)

6 years ago in jbpm 3.2.2 was simple mechanism with one table in the database and select to them every 1 second. Simple but very effective.
Today we have version 5.3 and it does not work? I can not belive it. I have to write my implementation?

Is the problem (for web BPMN designer): Catching Itermediate Events, Start Events and Throwing Intermediate Events?
is there any way to work with timers without load session?

amadets