[jboss-user] [jBPM] - is it possible to add customized properties to a node

Ted Pan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 10:10:01 EDT 2012

Ted Pan [https://community.jboss.org/people/ted.pan] created the discussion

"is it possible to add customized properties to a node"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773653#773653

hi,

I'm trying to add some properties to a node, for example, a reusable subprocess+. + I need some customized information here, for example, I would like to add a property to store a label which will be shown in my submenu.

I tried to add the name-value pair into MetaData in Eclipse's process editor.The change is gone when I re-open the process file.

Thanks