[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Thread leakage in long run in JMS remote messaging

Bhaskar Ethirajulu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 2 11:52:05 EDT 2012

Bhaskar Ethirajulu [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhaskar1212] created the discussion

"Re: Thread leakage in long run in JMS remote messaging"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773681#773681

Hi Ron,

As you said in a particular negative scenario one of the JMS connection was opened and never closed. This leaded to increase in the thread leakage which ultimately leaded to increase in thread count in JBOSS and particular Java application where we had spawned these connections. We had fixed this issue two weeks later by running the trail version of JProfiler in remote mode. We found a thread count increase rapidly in the Jprofiler GUI and we caught the place where the thread leakage was happening

Thanks and Regards,
Bhaskar.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]