[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBoss Demo (Windows) - Logger Error

sannsims do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 3 01:01:25 EDT 2012

sannsims [https://community.jboss.org/people/sannsims] created the discussion

"JBoss Demo (Windows) - Logger Error"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773763#773763

Hello and thanks for reviewing my post!  I'm trying the run the demo in Windows.  To run the demo, I copied the bat file from the URL below.  I am getting the same error as the second user stated in the URL below: +Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/logging/Logger+.  This error shows up only when I click on the Start Cache button.  The bat file looks correct, the log4j.jar is in the /lib directory and the log4j.xml is in the /etc directory.  I'm not an expect at creating a .bat file, I would very much appreciate any help!

 https://community.jboss.org/message/563141#563141 https://community.jboss.org/message/563141

Thanks!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]