[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server

Volker Biermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 3 07:16:16 EDT 2012

Volker Biermann [https://community.jboss.org/people/katerchen0815] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773767#773767

Hi Ron,

sorry for the delay. I have solved the connection problem with your help!

Absolutely frustrated I decided to redo the list of dependent jars. JBoss tattletale works like a charm on my problem. In combination with DEBUG level for org.jboss.remoting and some debug messages inside the source all jars have been identified. Now the home interfaces of the beans are returned correctly. For the moment a message about missing user properties is displayed but this is another story. I have to check the configurations. This is not too easy for me. There are many changes between JBoss 4 and 6 and I am a JBoss novice. :(

Thanks again for your help.

Have a great time
Volker

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]