[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo

Timothy Charman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 09:27:18 EST 2012

Timothy Charman [https://community.jboss.org/people/tcharman] created the discussion

"Re: workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774829#774829

Hi Maciej

We are using MySQL, I wonder if that behaves differently.  We had this working with an old snapshot of 5.4.0, but it isn't working now.  With org.hibernate set to DEBUG we can see that hibernate has a pointer value for the byte array, and server debugging we can see that the byte array contains data.  But the MySQL general SQL log is showing null.  We're trying to get more logging but we're getting stuck.  Will post more info as we find it.

Tim