[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problem compiling package, no valid constructor

Jose Miguel Loor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 17:42:39 EST 2012

Jose Miguel Loor [https://community.jboss.org/people/jmiguel77] created the discussion

"Problem compiling package, no valid constructor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774905#774905

Hi

I am trying to compile a package, the validation passes but the compilation gives me this error:

java.io.InvalidClassException: org.drools.base.field.ClassFieldImpl; org.drools.base.field.ClassFieldImpl; no valid constructor

I am attaching the source drl file and java classes

Thanks