[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to save process from process-designer after moving it from Eclipse (NPE)

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 6 08:52:27 EST 2012

Michael G [https://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to save process from process-designer after moving it from Eclipse (NPE)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775079#775079

yes, that is the default?

Didn't touch any of the config files.

The reason i would want to go between eclipse and guvnor is that i get an issue with the process when creating it with the designer where the bpmn xml get's corrupted like so

  <bpmn2:itemDefinition id="_ReportImportErrorListItem" structureRef="java.util.List"/>
  <bpmn2:itemDefinition id="_ReportImportAssigneeItem" structureRef="String"/>
  <bpmn2:itemDefinition id="_ReportImporttAssigneeIdItem" structureRef="String"/>
  <bpmn2:error id="dataError" errorCode="dataError"/>
  <bpmn2:itemDefinition id="_ReportImportOutputErrorItem" structureRef="String"/>

Where the error element is place in between itemDefinition  elements.  This subsequently causes the build of the package to fail because of the invalid xml.  I would then import it into eclipse and make the change and then commit it back to guvnor for it to build.

I tried to recreate the process so i don't use any intermediate error throws and catches to avoid this problem but i run into a save issue with guvnor 5.4,  discussed in another post.